The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are computer data, in particular, text files that are stored in the equipment of the User of the Site and are intended for use in web pages. Cookies / cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they are coming, the time they are stored on the device, as well as a unique number.
The entity that places the cookies on the equipment of the Site User and receives access to them is the website operator - TOO "ART PRIMA MATERIA".
Cookies are used to:
- to customize the contents of the web pages of the Site in accordance with the preferences of the User, as well as to optimize websites and, in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the Service User and, accordingly, browse the Internet page intended for its individual needs;
- creating statistics that helps to understand how Users use the website, which allows to improve the structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Site User (after logging in to the system), due to which Users do not have to re-enter the login and password on each page;
Within the framework of the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: "temporary" cookies (session) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Temporary cookies are files that are stored on the User's device until they exit the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie settings or until they are deleted by the User.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- "essential" cookies that allow the use of the services available on the Website, for example cookies to use services that require authentication on the Website;
- Cookies are used to ensure security, for example, to detect a violation of authenticity on the Website;
- "effective" cookies to collect information about how to use the pages of the Site;
- "functional" cookies that allow you to "remember" the user-selected interface settings, for example, the selected language or region of the user, font size, the appearance of the web page, etc .;
- "advertising" cookies that allow users to provide advertising content based on their interests.
In many cases, the software for browsing web pages (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User's device. Users of the Site may at any time make changes to cookie settings. These settings can be changed in the settings of the web browser, for example, you can block the automatic processing of "cookies" files and inform the Site User about their publication. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of transferring cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
More information about cookies is available in the Help section of your browser menu.